…tired all the time and unable to sleep well?
…not getting the results you used to at the gym?
…not as sharp and focused at work?
…gaining a spare tire around your waist?
…concerned about your heart health?
If you have any or all of the above concerns, then it’s time for a testosterone check. Testosterone in men is important for way more than just a healthy libido because it affects your overall health and well-being.
Top 10 Benefits of Testosterone
1. Strong muscles – Testosterone improves muscle mass, strength and tone, and increases stamina and endurance.
2. Protects heart health – Testosterone protects the heart and arteries, decreases risk of heart disease, and lowers blood pressure by dilating the aorta and coronary arteries of the heart. Men with arteriosclerosis generally have low testosterone levels.
3. Increased energy – Testosterone helps maintain a healthy metabolism and improve energy.
4. Improves love life – Testosterone improves libido.
5. Enhances brain health – Testosterone enhances cognitive function and memory. It is crucial for maintaining mental sharpness and clarity.
6. Supports bone health – Testosterone plays a role in building strong bones.
7. Increases sense of well-being – Testosterone increases assertiveness, initiative and sense of well-being. It improves self-confidence and drive.
8. Enhances weight loss – Testosterone decreases body fat around the waist.
9. Better moods – In addition to improving moods, testosterone relieves anxiety and depression.
10. Improves sleep – Testosterone improves sleep and sleep apnea. Low testosterone causes men to wake up frequently, snore, and wake unrefreshed.
Dr. Hotze discusses the benefits of testosterone therapy in men: